streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>
Subject Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.1-incubating
Date Wed, 14 Jan 2015 01:25:32 GMT
I've cancelled the 0.1-rc1 vote, and I'm working to get a rc2 ready that
can pass.

The issue Ate raised about the DISCLAIMER is valid, but what I'm seeing is
very strange.

The jar artifacts generated in the target directories of the modules during
the release:prepare step all have DISCLAIMER files.  The sources, javadoc,
and test-jar archives often do, but not always.

Every jar artifact generated underneath target/checkout during the
release:perform step are missing DISCLAIMER files.

The configuration of maven-source-plugin, maven-javadoc-plugin,
and maven-jar-plugin derive solely from the project root pom, and I'm using
the apache-release profile during both release commands.  So I'm confused
as to why some modules get packaged with a DISCLAIMER and some don't during
prepare, and why no modules get packaged with a DISCLAIMER during perform.

If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.  I'll keep messing with
poms and crossing my fingers.

Thanks,
Steve