streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams 0.1-incubating
Date Fri, 09 Jan 2015 17:11:59 GMT
Good points Ate.  I apologize to the community for the incorrect +1 from my
vote.  I missed the binary artifacts issues in the original vote, but they
are important things to get right.

Everyone should keep in mind that this is a learning process and as these
items get resolved, it will make the next releases easier.