streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams version 0.1-incubating (rc3)
Date Sun, 25 Jan 2015 21:00:51 GMT
On 2015-01-25 14:12, John D. Ament wrote:
> Steve,
>
> Then more likely than not your license and notice files are not correct.
Why?

> I'm not even sure I saw a NOTICE in your bundle.
Sure there is a NOTICE file in AFAIK every deployed artifact.
Not sure what you mean with 'bundle' but if you refer to the source
distribution: that one also contains the required NOTICE file.

There is no hard or strict requirement that 3rd party (Maven) dependencies must
come from Maven Central, even if it is preferred.
Note also that Maven Central actually is owned and controlled by Sonatype, NOT
the Maven project...