streams-dev mailing list archives

From Stanton Sievers <ssiev...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Release Apache Streams version 0.1-incubating
Date Fri, 19 Dec 2014 12:19:38 GMT
Hi Steve,

Thanks for getting this release cut.  I pulled down the resources from [1]
as a start and verified the signatures and hashes.  Hashes look good.

I couldn't verify the signatures because your public key is unknown:
gpg: Signature made Wed, Dec 17, 2014  8:58:20 PM EST using RSA key ID
68D51867

I'm not sure if that's an issue on my end or on your end.  Is your key up
on any public servers per [2]?

I'm also seeing files with a *.asc.asc extension.  I don't think it's a big
deal but something to look into for future releases.

Thanks,
-Stanton

[1]
https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapachestreams-1000/org/apache/streams/streams-project/0.1-incubating/