streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ebanks <ryaneba...@gmail.com>
Subject STREAMS-181 RSS Provider update
Date Thu, 25 Sep 2014 19:21:09 GMT
I opened a pull request for the RSS Provider.

Renato, pointed out that it was broken, and there were no tests.  After
taking a look at it, I decided it needed a complete overhal. The previous
functionality would launch a thread for rss feed and would not
die/complete.  The new version does not hog resources as previous version
and includes tests.  There is small change to the constructor that may
break code for some people.

If you are interested in or use the RSS provider please comment on the pull
request and the proposed changes.
https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams/pull/95

-Ryan Ebanks