streams-dev mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: About RSS provider
Date Tue, 16 Sep 2014 17:09:24 GMT
Hi Ryan,

Thanks for the response. I have created a pull request for it [1] but this
doesn't solve the problem.
I would love the create test cases for this as soon as I understand how it
should work. I mean I don't know what is wrong because I can't make it to
run in spite of the change.
I have updated my original code as I figured out that I was passing wrong
parameters to the processor, but no luck just yet.
What I have noticed is that the RssConverter does not get called even
though the provider gets feeds into its queue. Maybe I am missing the
connection on how to pass the provider's queue into the converter? I have
seen that the local runtime usually takes care of this. But an explanation
would be great.
Thanks Ryan!

Renato M.

[1] https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams/pull/84/files