streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject ElasticSearch writer
Date Wed, 30 Jul 2014 19:04:56 GMT
I am screwing around with the examples (which are awesome btw) and running
into a confusing state.  Seems like persistent writer is writing
successfully, but no attempt at writing to elasticsearch (using the twitter
example) is happening.

5:02:24.239 [pool-2-thread-3] DEBUG o.a.s.l.t.StatusCounterMonitorThread -
class org.apache.streams.local.tasks.StreamsPersistWriterTask: 0 attempted,
4 success, 0 partial, 0 failed, 4 total
15:02:24.241 [pool-2-thread-2] DEBUG o.a.s.l.t.StatusCounterMonitorThread -
class org.apache.streams.elasticsearch.ElasticsearchPersistWriter: 0
attempted, 0 success, 0 partial, 0 failed, 0 total

>From what I can tell, ES and Streams seem to be happily connected on
startup - any simple thing I am messing up that comes to mind?

Jason