streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Instagram Provider
Date Fri, 27 Jun 2014 00:15:15 GMT
We have a client who is eager to start collecting and visualizing
Instagram posts from persons of interest.

This will be a brand new provider so I wanted to send out a notice for
anyone who might want to pitch in (or just follow along through the
process of connecting a new provider to streams).

I've bootstrapped a new module in the 'instagram' branch off of some
classes in the twitter provider that do essentially the same thing.
I've also created a couple of tasks related to the story, and started
up a source->activity mapping design doc (link below - use mindmup.com
to view/edit/commit).

https://github.com/steveblackmon/streams-mindmaps/blob/master/InstagramMediaDataActivitySerializer.mup

Anyone interested in design, implementation, or testing of this
feature over the next 3 days?

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org