streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Jun 2014 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 05 Jun 2014 20:08:20 GMT
On 05-06-14 17:45, Matt Franklin wrote:
> I put one up there , but it would be good to get others in the community
> writing the board reports.
+1

I signed off your minimal report Matt, but I propose the Stream Mentors as of
now stop writing them. We've been asking often enough now for others in the
community to step up.

To be blunt about it: I won't sign off any future board report unless it is
produced by this community in collaboration or at least not by a mentor.

Just to make sure this gets through and into everyones head:

Dear Streams community, and in particular the Streams committers: these board
reports should *not* be written by the mentors, just be signed off by us.

The mentors are here to help you learn take up your own community
responsibilities, which is at least one of the minimal requirements before
you'll be allowed to graduate ...

So please make sure the next board report (which is *only* needed once in 3
months, jeez) is properly prepared and in time.

Hint: maybe start working on it when the 2-weeks-in-advance reminder is send to
this list...?

Thanks, Ate