streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Streams-Processor-URLs
Date Wed, 14 May 2014 02:21:16 GMT
No objections, that will be a great feature.  Apache Any23 may be of
interest since it contains a growing catalog of common microformats.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org

On Tue, May 13, 2014 at 12:39 PM, Matthew Hager [W2O Digital]
<mhager@w2odigital.com> wrote:
> Team,
>
> I am looking to expand streams-processor-urls to include pulling content from the page,
determining the type of content that is, and extracting as much meta data as possible from
the page. Would anyone have any objections to that being placed in the same package as there
will be a lot of 'overlap' between helper functions and dependencies.