streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>
Subject Re: Starting the project
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 15:42:02 GMT
Cool I'm glad to hear you got it running. That exception occurs because
twitter sends a preamble listing all of your friends when you open a
stream. The provider doesn't have logic to handle it yet, so it tries to
build an activity and throws that exception.

STREAMS-57 would suppress this warning - although once non-content
activities with new verbs like follow are generated we will want a
filtering mechanism in place so it remains easy to build indexes of just
shares and posts.

On Wed, May 21, 2014 at 9:23 AM, Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <
renatoj.marroquin@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hey Matt,
>
> So the examples worked :D at least the one retrieving the twitter user's
> history. The one trying to track users activity keeps on getting this
> exception:
>
> 16:09:11.151 [pool-2-thread-2] DEBUG o.a.s.t.p.TwitterTypeConverter -
> ACTIVITY
> org.apache.streams.exceptions.ActivitySerializerException: unrecognized
type
> at

org.apache.streams.twitter.serializer.TwitterJsonActivitySerializer.deserialize(TwitterJsonActivitySerializer.java:74)
> at

org.apache.streams.twitter.processor.TwitterTypeConverter.convert(TwitterTypeConverter.java:65)
> at

org.apache.streams.twitter.processor.TwitterTypeConverter.process(TwitterTypeConverter.java:146)
> at

org.apache.streams.local.tasks.StreamsProcessorTask.run(StreamsProcessorTask.java:72)

https://github.com/w2ogroup/streams-examples/tree/master/twitter-history-elasticsearch

>> > be

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1713)

org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1558)

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.getServletContainerInitializer(ContextConfig.java:1659)

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processServletContainerInitializers(ContextConfig.java:1569)

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextConfig.java:1277)

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:878)

org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:369)

org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)

org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5269)

org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)

http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7692497/tomcat-wont-load-my-meta-inf-services-javax-servlet-servletcontainerinitializ