streams-dev mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting the project
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 13:00:56 GMT
Hi Matt,

Thank for pointing me to these examples. I will try them out and report
back.
But I have more questions now. I have found:

https://github.com/apache/incubator-streams --> referenced by the examples
you sent me and more active
https://github.com/apache/streams --> referenced by the website

Which one is the official one? I guess the first one right. Shouldn't we
change this on the website? does that mean that Apache Streams have two git
repos? I can fix that on the website if you point me to the right place.

Renato M.