streams-dev mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting the project
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 16:59:29 GMT
I tried updating the site through ApacheCMS but I guess I don't have the
rights to do it ;)
This is what I got:

The operation is forbidden by the server: Commit failed (details follow)::
Changing file
'/usr/local/cms/wc/streams/rmarroquin-NlOO6g/trunk/content/source-repository.mdtext'
is forbidden by the server: Access to
'/repos/asf/!svn/txr/1596615-yz8u/incubator/streams/site/trunk/content/source-repository.mdtext'
forbidden at /usr/local/cms/webgui/lib/ASF/CMS/WC/Commit.pm line 64

So what is the best/easy way to update the site?

@Steve
Yeah, I finally got the time to try this out :) and looks very promising
for sure!
Is anybody working on STREAMS-57? Could I pick it up? I think this should
be pretty straight forward.
And are there any plans to put your examples into the code base? It's quite
puzzling going from repo to another (plus the one from the site) to
accomplish this. And then if I could work on STREAMS-57, would I have to do
the pull request into W2OGroup/streams-examples repo? I don't think so
right? how would this work?
Thanks!

Renato M.

> [...]
> > exception:
> >
> > 16:09:11.151 [pool-2-thread-2] DEBUG o.a.s.t.p.TwitterTypeConverter -
> > ACTIVITY
> > org.apache.streams.exceptions.ActivitySerializerException: unrecognized
> type
> > at
> >

> org.apache.streams.twitter.serializer.TwitterJsonActivitySerializer.deserialize(TwitterJsonActivitySerializer.java:74)
> > at
> >

> org.apache.streams.twitter.processor.TwitterTypeConverter.convert(TwitterTypeConverter.java:65)
> > at
> >

> org.apache.streams.twitter.processor.TwitterTypeConverter.process(TwitterTypeConverter.java:146)
> > at
> >

> org.apache.streams.local.tasks.StreamsProcessorTask.run(StreamsProcessorTask.java:72)
> > at
> > at java.util.concurrent.FutureTask.run(FutureTask.java:262)
> > at

> > at

> > But everything seems to work in spite of that exception :) Cool stuff! So
> > can I open a JIRA issue for updating the site and putting the patch there
> > then?
> > I will write another email with some other issues.
> > Thanks Matt!
> >

> > Renato M.

> report

> >> examples
> >> >

> >> Oops. Yes it is the first one. The second one was a mirror of SVN.

> we
> two
> >> git
> place.
> >> >

> >> Website is in SVN using Apache CMS.

> email.

> the
> >> ensure

> started:
> >> > >

> https://github.com/w2ogroup/streams-examples/tree/master/twitter-history-elasticsearch

> donate
> will

> not
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1713)
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.loader.WebappClassLoader.loadClass(WebappClassLoader.java:1558)
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.getServletContainerInitializer(ContextConfig.java:1659)
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.processServletContainerInitializers(ContextConfig.java:1569)
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.webConfig(ContextConfig.java:1277)
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.configureStart(ContextConfig.java:878)
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.startup.ContextConfig.lifecycleEvent(ContextConfig.java:369)
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleSupport.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleSupport.java:119)
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.fireLifecycleEvent(LifecycleBase.java:90)
> >> > > >

> org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.startInternal(StandardContext.java:5269)
> >> > > >
> org.apache.catalina.util.LifecycleBase.start(LifecycleBase.java:150)

As