streams-dev mailing list archives

From Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <renatoj.marroq...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting the project
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 14:23:33 GMT
Hey Matt,

So the examples worked :D at least the one retrieving the twitter user's
history. The one trying to track users activity keeps on getting this
exception:

16:09:11.151 [pool-2-thread-2] DEBUG o.a.s.t.p.TwitterTypeConverter -
ACTIVITY
org.apache.streams.exceptions.ActivitySerializerException: unrecognized type
at
org.apache.streams.twitter.serializer.TwitterJsonActivitySerializer.deserialize(TwitterJsonActivitySerializer.java:74)
at
org.apache.streams.twitter.processor.TwitterTypeConverter.convert(TwitterTypeConverter.java:65)
at
org.apache.streams.twitter.processor.TwitterTypeConverter.process(TwitterTypeConverter.java:146)
at
org.apache.streams.local.tasks.StreamsProcessorTask.run(StreamsProcessorTask.java:72)
at
at
at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:744)

But everything seems to work in spite of that exception :) Cool stuff! So
can I open a JIRA issue for updating the site and putting the patch there
then?
I will write another email with some other issues.
Thanks Matt!

Renato M.