streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Starting the project
Date Wed, 21 May 2014 00:14:46 GMT
On Tue, May 20, 2014 at 4:28 PM, Renato Marroquín Mogrovejo <
renatoj.marroquin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Sorry I pressed the sent button before I finished writing the email.
> Anyways . . .  Tomcat 7.0.39, ServiceMix 5.0.1 and Cassandra 2.0.4.
> But I am getting this exception:

We are unfortunately in the middle of converging the new model and the old
model.  This runtime should be working, but it needs some work to ensure
that the new components in streams-contrib work.  If you are looking to get
started with a newer runtime, streams-runtime-local is a good place.

Steve posted a link to some examples he wrote for how to get started:

https://github.com/w2ogroup/streams-examples/tree/master/twitter-history-elasticsearch

We need to create some of our own examples (or ask him kindly to donate
some to us), but until the site is fixed, this is a good start.  I will
create an issue for the Caml runtime issue you found here.