streams-dev mailing list archives

From Vijay Polsani <vijay.pols...@lithium.com>
Subject Apache Streams Usage
Date Fri, 25 Apr 2014 22:53:00 GMT
Hi,

Is there any document or usage guidelines of the project. I am very much
interested and downloaded the source code and run it. Not able to fully
grasp the power of the project.

Once the web application is deployed, subscribers and providers could
register for URLĀ¹s. Once the URL is available the Provider can publish to
the camel route (Dynamically Created) and then subscriber can subscribe.

If I need to plugin the Twitter or Kafka feed as the Provider? How do I
need to do that? There seems to be a codebase but no usage scenarios. Any
help?

Thanks
-Vijay