streams-dev mailing list archives

From "Matthew Hager [W2O Digital]" <mha...@w2odigital.com>
Subject Howdy Everyone
Date Tue, 15 Apr 2014 17:42:24 GMT
Team!

I would like to introduce myself, my Name is Matthew (Smashew) and live in Sunny, Hot, super
hot, Austin Texas. I would like to thank you for welcoming me into your team for the Apache-Streams
project! I have submitted a few JIRA tickets of things I think could be improved in Apache
Streams and would love to collaborate and solicit your mentorship.

About Me
I am a long time Big Data developer with a specialty in Social Media Analytics. Specifically,
I work with Lucene, ElasticSearch, Hadoop, AWS and related technologies. While I am primarily
a Java developer, I also benefit from being a full stack developer with experience in HTML
5, Angular, iOS / Objective-C, and Windows Fat-Client programming (C#).

For the issues that I created in Jira under Smashew, my overwhelming exuberance to contribute
has already allowed me to complete the programming required to satisfy these tickets. Any
guidance this team could lend me on how best to engage in the future would be amazing.

Thank you so much for your time and attention. :o)

Thanks!
Matthew