streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>
Subject Re: Springcleaning Branch + Discussion
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 21:14:40 GMT

> So long as we export the images for the web site one way or another I think
> it looks like a good way to start documenting what the various converters
> and processors are doing.
>
> It would also be nice if the source files could be stored in our repo.

The streams website would be able to embed the images using absolute
URLs from any world-facing source or artifact repo.

mindmup.com has a github connector built in - so for any file residing
in a github repo your account has
access to you can open and edit the diagram natively (they claim
support for collaborative editing on github diagrams)

Another interesting option would be to embed the mind-map editor via
maven site plugin, making
the diagrams interactive during casual viewing.  Folding and unfolding
nodes helps when these diagrams get really big.

Lastly, note that the mup file is just a json document, so other ways
of viewing or editing besides this tool are also available.