streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Springcleaning Branch + Discussion
Date Fri, 11 Apr 2014 16:40:48 GMT
Following up on springcleaning:

Immediately below is a ticket-level summary of work performed in the
springcleaning branch that is ready to merge.

Further below are tickets that I think are appropriate to add
regarding 'work-in-progress' items currently in springcleaning and
master.

I promise to be better about opening tickets and soliciting ideas and
feedback prior to building and pushing going forward.

You should see these tickets go into JIRA shortly.

Steve

-------

Improve pom dependency management - move version declarations to
appropriate modules & use properties
Build counter interfaces & have streams-runtime-local automatically
launch threads to log current counters for runtime handoff points, and
for any streams component implementing counter interface
Remove logging implementation dependencies from all modules other than runtimes
Move all runtime implementations below streams-runtimes module
Move all database libraries below streams-contrib module
Implement object mapper that handles jodatime <-> RFC3397 strings
Implement pig UDF wrappers for activityserializer and processor
Resolve synchronization and dropped documents in persist-hdfs
Resolve synchronization and dropped documents in persist-elasticsearch

--

Complete, test, and document datasift provider
Complete, test, and document facebook public stream provider