streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Apache Streams Usage
Date Tue, 29 Apr 2014 17:49:11 GMT
Hi Vijay,

We have some examples streams in this github repo:

https://github.com/w2ogroup/streams-examples

twitter-history-elasticsearch , twitter-userstream-local , then
twitter-gardenhose-dualwriter are a good sequence for ramping up.

Please note that the kafka persister is not finished (STREAMS-49)

Good luck - I hope you find the project useful.  Let us know how it goes!

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org