streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Springcleaning Branch + Discussion
Date Wed, 16 Apr 2014 20:20:27 GMT
Wrapping up:

I move we merge springcleaning into master, and close STREAMS-27
through STREAMS-34.  Additional 'known work to complete' stories related
to unfinished, untested, and undocumented modules have been added.

Since the code in this branch has been unchanged for 5 days and this
merge has been on everyone's radar over that period, I will call lazy
consensus and merge if there are no objections that aren't quickly
resolved within 24 hours.

I welcome comments or suggestions on any of those tickets even if they
aren't critical to fully resolve before merging, to facilitate
discussion about how to improve further going forward.

Steve
Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org