streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Getting involved
Date Tue, 22 Apr 2014 21:24:22 GMT
Renato,

Looking at gora artifacts in nexus it appears that there is actually
not a lot of intersection between the databases streams and gora have
focused on to date.

Would you be willing to build a persistance wrapper for one of the
databases streams doesn't current support where gora is simplest /
strongest?

I suspect either sql or hbase would be popular, easy to find someone
willing to test and use!  The hbase persister in master is unfinished
and has an open ticket STREAMS-48.

Steve Blackmon
sblackmon@apache.org