streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <st...@blackmon.org>
Subject Re: Springcleaning Branch + Discussion
Date Tue, 08 Apr 2014 00:02:07 GMT
The branch contains miscellaneous cleanup to poms, a pig runtime
binding, and a few new modules.  I think the branch could be merged -
I will solicit a group review and vote soon.  This is the first time
I'm moved around modules others had created, in the spirit of
organization and naming consistency with some of our latest commits.
Feel free to browse the branch commit logs and additions to
http://github.com/w2ogroup/streams-examples (which now have READMEs!)

Best,
Steve Blackmon