streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting involved
Date Mon, 14 Apr 2014 12:39:32 GMT
On Sat, Apr 12, 2014 at 10:16 AM, Renato MarroquĂ­n Mogrovejo <
renatoj.marroquin@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi guys,
>
> Great seeing you @ApacheCon!
> When you have some tasks/issues that I could help with, I will be more than
> happy to do so. Maybe we can decide on a number of issues to be done to try
> graduating from incubator?

Glad to see you are looking to get involved; there is lots to do.  Over the
next few days we will be documenting a bunch of issues and merging a big
branch into master.  With that complete, there will be plenty of issues for
you to choose from.

As for graduation, I think one of the biggest issues we have is community
growth.  If we can get more people like you engaged, then we can start
moving toward graduation.