streams-dev mailing list archives

From Bill Christian <bill.christ...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: New Generalized Extensions for ActivityStreams Schema
Date Wed, 30 Apr 2014 00:17:04 GMT
Not a fan of a generic 'extensions' collection. I have, though, found
use in defining entities collection for items referenced in the
content section. The style mimics the approach from App.net messaging
schema. From your examples, this would only address hashtags,
mentions, and urls. The gender of the author should be a custom
attribute on the actor or object. However, an example might clarify.
Aren't rebroadcasts consider downstreamDuplicates?