streams-dev mailing list archives

From Stanton Sievers <ssiev...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Activity Verb/Object Question
Date Sat, 01 Mar 2014 02:15:38 GMT
Based on the scenario you outlined and the information at the link provided
by Matt, I would vote for #5.  One *post* of a *note* for the tweet
itself.  Two *share* of *video* for the others.  Ideally the two shares
would have a *source* or *provider* pointing to the tweet. The semantics
are still a bit fuzzy for me on which of the those two verbs to use, if
they are to be used at all.

Thanks,
-Stanton