streams-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Sullivan <dsulliv...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Activity Verb/Object Question
Date Fri, 28 Feb 2014 00:15:19 GMT
Hey Ryan,
That's a good question, I've thought a little bit about single activities that are referring
to multiple objects. There's no real place for it in the schema as it stands (at least as
far as I can tell), but to compensate my team has decided to have two separate activities
in such a scenario. It would be one for each video in your case.
I haven't put that much emphasis on verbs, but I would say whether they are "posted" or "shared"
is not too important as long as what's being displayed to the consumer makes sense. I may
be misinterpreting the schema, but that's my understanding.
Hope that helps!
Danny