streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ryan Ebanks <ryaneba...@gmail.com>
Subject Activity Verb/Object Question
Date Thu, 27 Feb 2014 19:33:10 GMT
I am having trouble understanding the proper way to convert internet
actions to activities based on the documentation.  Below I have written an
example and would like some feed back please.

If I have twitter post from "user1", and in this post user1 writes "Hey,
checkout these two funny videos. www.video1.com  www.video2.com".  When
this twitter post is converted to an activity object, according to the
specifications/documentation, what is the proper output?

1.) It gets converted to only a single Activity 'Post' object.

2.) It gets converted to only a single Activity 'Share' object.

3.) It gets converted to two Activity 'Share' objects, one for each link.

4.) It gets converted to one Activity 'Post' object because its a twitter
post and one Activity 'Share' object.

5. It gets converted to one Activity 'Post' object and two Activity 'Share'
objects.

6.) None of the above, it should be converted to __________________.

Also, I would like to suggest that we set an Apache Streams Users
list/forum to post these type of questions in, so we don't have to email
the Dev list.

Thanks,

Ryan Ebanks