streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build failures
Date Mon, 24 Feb 2014 17:37:03 GMT
It would be nice to have a way to place feature branches we are
planning to merge under automated build as well, not to publish any
artifacts necessarily, just to identify any breaking changes and track
how many and which modules and tests are active/passing.

STREAMS-26 is a good example we could use to test this process out.

Steve