streams-dev mailing list archives

From Stanton Sievers <ssiev...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Activity Object question
Date Thu, 13 Feb 2014 16:41:19 GMT
I think creating a Link pojo class would make a lot of sense.  We probably
want to match the Activity Streams spec for links [1] though, or at least
use a superset of both the Activity Streams spec for links and the
json-schema links definition if we can.

Best regards,
-Stanton

[1] http://activitystrea.ms/specs/json/schema/activity-schema.html#links