streams-dev mailing list archives

From Stanton Sievers <ssiev...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Build failures
Date Tue, 25 Feb 2014 12:33:04 GMT
IMHO, knowing which modules and tests are active/passing should be the
responsibility of the individual developer.  You can build the whole
project in a reasonable amount of time.

I would agree that such a process would be good to introduce into the CI
system but only if there were functional or integration-level tests that
required resources unavailable to an individual developer.