streams-dev mailing list archives

From Steve Blackmon <sblack...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Substantial commit to new branch
Date Tue, 21 Jan 2014 22:54:44 GMT
Hello,

Following up to let everyone know this work has been merged with master.

Additionally, a few small changes to storm-core and an initial
implementation of storm wrappers have been committed.

Anyone interested in how storm would be used to deploy data pipelines,
pull down the latest trunk, install, and then build
https://github.com/w2ogroup/streams-examples/moreover-metabase-storm

At a high level, moreover-metabase-storm/pom.xml and
MoreoverMetabaseTopology are a template for how easy I think it should
be to assemble a storm topology from streams components.

Steve Blackmon