streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject [ANNOUNCE] Welcome Carol Hansen an new Apache Streams Committer and PPMC member
Date Tue, 14 Jan 2014 14:45:04 GMT
The Apache Streams Podling Project Management Committee (PPMC) has invited Carol
Hansen to become a committer and PPMC member based on her contributions to the
project.

We are pleased to announce that she has accepted.

Being a committer enables easier contribution to the project since there is no
need to go via the patch submission process. This should enable better productivity.
Being a PMC member enables assistance with the management and to guide the
direction of the project.

Please join me in congratulating Carol and welcoming her to Apache Streams!

Kind regards,
Ate Douma

(on behalf of the Apache Streams PPMC)