streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Dec 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 05 Dec 2013 11:04:33 GMT
Developers, mentors,

We're already (too) late for our submitting our Incubator PMC/Board report which
should have been done yesterday the latest, so I took the liberty to quickly
write one op [1].

I did a reasonable check and reported on what happened the last 3 months, but
maybe I missed some. Please review and add/change the report as needed.

@Mentors: I've put you separately on the cc so I hope to get your attention to
review and sign off the report as well.

Thanks, Ate

[1] http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/December2013