streams-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Sullivan <dsulliv...@hotmail.com>
Subject Using Camel for Routing
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 20:50:35 GMT
Hey all,
I've been considering taking a stab at moving streams from it's current configuration with
Camel to a Spring Web Service. Concerns over failover and load balancing would be mitigated
by the Cassandra DB (running on 9160) and Storm (which depends on an instance of Zookeeper
on 2181). Before I start lancing any windmills I thought it'd be nice to get input on why
the design choice was made to base the application around Camel?
I think that tracking the flow of an activity through the application will be much easier
if we use Spring MVC. I'll set up a new branch using the MVC architecture and I'll keep the
community updated as I go along.
Danny