streams-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Sullivan <dsulliv...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Using Camel for Routing
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2013 00:17:13 GMT
Thanks for the update Jason. I'll keep the Spring MVC app in a separate branch (hopefully it
won't take too long) and then perhaps we can reassess having both component and web container
deployment? I think it's a good idea to keep both options in mind especially because this
technology is relatively young.
Thanks!
Danny