streams-dev mailing list archives

From Danny Sullivan <dsulliv...@hotmail.com>
Subject RE: Upstream repositories
Date Sat, 21 Sep 2013 13:05:46 GMT

I've been messing around with substituting the current ActivityAggregator with a Storm spout
that takes in and emits subscribers and a bolt that calls updates the stream of each subscriber.
I was going to add the clojar repository and storm dependencies to the streams-eip-routes
pom but I'm looking forward to seeing what your ideas are for incorporating storm.

> CC: dev@streams.incubator.apache.org
> From: m.ben.franklin@gmail.com
> Subject: Re: Upstream repositories
> Date: Fri, 20 Sep 2013 22:41:22 -0400
> To: dev@streams.incubator.apache.org
>
> IMO, that shouldn't be an issue.  Other projects have added custom repos.
>
> In general, the issue lies not with the repository location, but with whether it is trusted.

> > On Sep 20, 2013, at 22:33, "Steve Blackmon [W2O Digital]" <sblackmon@w2odigital.com>
wrote:

> > Would anyone object to us adding clojars as a repository to the streams parent pom?
> >
> > Storm is currently not available in central or the apache repo, although that will
change with time :)

> > Steve Blackmon
> > Director, Data Sciences
> > W2O Group
> > 101 W. 6th Street Suite 330
> > Austin, Texas 78701
> > cell 512.965.0451 | work 512.402.6366
> > twitter @steveblackmon
> >

> > CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, along with any documents, files, or attachments,
may contain information that is confidential, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or
use of any information contained in or attached to this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the
original e-mail and its attachments without reading, printing, or saving in any manner. This
e-mail message should not be interpreted to include a digital or electronic signature that
can be used to authenticate an agreement, contract or other legal document, nor to reflect
an intention to be bound to any legally-binding agreement or contract.  Your cooperation is
appreciated. Thank you.