streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Intro
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 17:12:36 GMT
Hi Carol -

Welcome!

I wrote that bit so I will try and clarify - I meant that the web
interface would be a good thing to include for the streams-web/.WAR
file packaging option.  Right now, Streams can be built for deployment
as individual OSGI components in an OSGI container like ServiceMix, or
it can be built as a WAR file for deployment to a servlet container
like tomcat.  If the WAR also had a web interface for setting up
subscriptions and publishers, it would be really helpful in showing
streams or configuring it.  Currently, I use a simple REST client to
post to the endpoints to set things up - this would be a great thing
for the web app interface to take over.

Jason