streams-dev mailing list archives

From Carol Hansen <carolbhan...@gmail.com>
Subject Intro
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 13:33:00 GMT
Hi Everyone,

I'm Carol, a web developer in the Boston area. I was recently introduced to
Apache Streams by Danny Sullivan, and I'm excited to contribute.

Forked the project in Git (my username is GretaCB) and have it setup and
running in IntelliJ.
I noticed from this link
http://streams.incubator.apache.org/source-repository.html...there's a need
for setting up a Streams web interface, and I've started to attempt to set
this up to help familiarize myself with the application.

The link above describes a possible streams web interface "...*Specifically
for servlet contain/application server deployment.*" Could anyone clarify
what was meant by this?

Looking forward to working with you all!

Take care,
Carol