streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for Sep 2013 ([ppmc])
Date Thu, 05 Sep 2013 19:45:11 GMT
Hi all,

I've not been involved much if at all either, too busy with my d2d job
activities leaving me no time to participate much anywhere in the ASF.
I hope to pick things up sometime soon, but right now I can't really take
mentor responsibilities, sorry.

If I can't make more time for Streams in the next two months, I maybe better
step down as mentor if you like.
I just want to say I am definitely still interested and willing to continue,
time permitted.

Regards, Ate