streams-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Blackmon [W2O Digital]" <sblack...@w2odigital.com>
Subject Re: JSON Libraries
Date Mon, 24 Jun 2013 22:08:38 GMT
Danny,

The objects generated are Jackson compatible.

My friend and now colleague Matt Franklin is helping me navigate our organization's red tape
to get a CCLA in place, at which point we will be contributing this as well as some other
modules to the project.

Cheers

Steve Blackmon

On Jun 24, 2013, at 3:43 PM, "Danny Sullivan" <dsullivan7@hotmail.com> wrote:

> On second thought, jsonschema2pojo looks more like a utility for generating java classes
from an input schema rather than mapping what might be a wide variety of different activity
objects and storing them in one model object. Would jackson be a better library for this?