streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about processing architecture
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 12:45:27 GMT
No - that's all correct - I was just addressing that the way filters
are put together won't be restricted by the streams processing
architecture...in other words how different implementations and use
cases filter or implement filtering doesn't matter in the context of
the processing architecture.  Your statement of pluggable pipeline
components is right on - hence the messaging architecture/EIP.