streams-dev mailing list archives

From Jason Letourneau <jletournea...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Question about processing architecture
Date Tue, 04 Jun 2013 02:52:01 GMT
The current vision is that filters will be implemented agnostic to the
overall processing architecture - there may be subscribers using lucene dsl
as part of the initial streams implemetation- but the interface won't
dictate how a subscriber filters it's activities - I don't know that we've
figured out whether the subscriber delegate tells the aggregate its filter
via an interface or whether aggregator tells each subscriber about every
activity and the subscriber filters - either way - you can implement
filters however you want - provides they adhere to the common filter
interface (which to my recollection is very simplistic)