streams-dev mailing list archives

From "Steve Blackmon [W2O Digital]" <sblack...@w2odigital.com>
Subject Re: JSON Libraries
Date Thu, 06 Jun 2013 22:38:15 GMT
We use Json schema files and a maven plugin called jsonschema2pojo to generate Jackson-compatible
java beans.  Most json schema features are supported.  We use to deserialize twitter facebook
and DataSift objects as well as activity streams.  If this approach sounds interesting to
anyone I'll send you a zip of a submodule that does this.

Steve Blackmon

On Jun 6, 2013, at 3:24 PM, "Danny Sullivan" <dsullivan7@hotmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
> Assuming that activitystrea.ms JSON is parsed once it has been published, is there a
preference for a Java library for parsing that JSON? I noticed that dummy text is currently
being inserted and returned along with a log statement printing the full text JSON. I was
planning on playing around with parsing what is published, so I thought I'd get some input
on what libraries to use.
> Thanks,
> Danny

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail, along with any documents, files, or attachments, may
contain information that is confidential, privileged, or otherwise exempt from disclosure.
If you are not the intended recipient or person responsible for delivering it to the intended
recipient, you are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or
use of any information contained in or attached to this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If
you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify the sender and delete the
original e-mail and its attachments without reading, printing, or saving in any manner. This
e-mail message should not be interpreted to include a digital or electronic signature that
can be used to authenticate an agreement, contract or other legal document, nor to reflect
an intention to be bound to any legally-binding agreement or contract. Your cooperation is
appreciated. Thank you.