streams-dev mailing list archives

From "Lavender, Beth A" <laven...@mitre.org>
Subject Question about processing architecture
Date Mon, 03 Jun 2013 20:53:36 GMT
Many of our current systems that will feed the integrated activity stream are noisy. For example,
if I update a page 4 times in  5 minutes it generates an activity for each one.   I want to
be able to set rule for discard the last n activities if they have the same actor, verb, and
object  in x time frame.

This assumes a sub processor that detects the pattern and takes an action described in a rule.
Where do rules and sub processors fit in this architecture? Is anyone doing this in their
existing systems?