streams-dev mailing list archives

From "Sullivan, Danny" <dsulli...@mitre.org>
Subject Streams Setup
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 18:16:55 GMT
Hi,

While setting up the project I found I had to make several adjustments to the master pom.
These changes are:

  1.  Changing "0.2-incubating-SNAPSHOT" to "0.1-incubating" (0.2 didn't exist in the directory
available)
  2.  Specifying the java version to 1.6 in the properties (maven tried using 1.3 which ran
into problems compiling generics and annotations)

I also found that I needed to run mvn install on the pom of the Streams Master which isn't
mentioned in the documentation. However, once I completed these steps the project setup correctly.
Is this something I should submit a patch for? I apologize for being new to this process.

Thanks,

Danny