streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject W3C / OpenSocial Meetup & Workshop
Date Fri, 31 May 2013 23:32:14 GMT
I just wanted to make sure everyone was aware of the upcoming workshop on
social standards that will be taking place in San Francisco, CA on August
7-8 [1].  This workshop will hopefully start to align some of the various
specifications around the social web (OpenSocial, ActivityStreams, Open
Graph, etc).  I imagine that we will see some discussion around the various
app models (gadgets, widgets, etc).

Prior to the Workshop, there is a meeting in Boston on June 18th [2] after
the second day of Enterprise 2.0.

I hope to see some of you there!

[1]:  http://www.w3.org/2013/socialweb/Overview.html
[2]:  http://socialbizstandards.eventbrite.com/