streams-dev mailing list archives

From Matt Franklin <m.ben.frank...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Getting Started
Date Wed, 22 May 2013 21:15:44 GMT
Great to hear that you are interested.  Unfortunately, the project is
currently in a period of inactivity.  I hope to see this pick up soon, and
one way that tends to happen is when individuals such as yourself start to
contribute.

To get started, please join the dev list by sending an e-mail to
dev-subscribe@streams.incubator.apache.org.  Once you are subscribed, feel
free to take a look at the issue tracker [1] or source repository [2] and
start creating issues, patches or discussions on the list for what you find.

It may also help to look at the list archives[3] and current
architecture[4] to see what we are looking toward accomplishing.

[1]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STREAMS
[2]: http://streams.incubator.apache.org/source-repository.html
[3]: http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/incubator-streams-dev/
[4]: http://streams.incubator.apache.org/architecture.html