streams-dev mailing list archives

From Ate Douma <...@douma.nu>
Subject Re: Master POM
Date Fri, 15 Mar 2013 07:34:52 GMT
IMO the problems isn't the remote-resources-plugin itself, but only the
configuration of the outputDirectory, which shouldn't be needed, and certainly
not point within the source directory.

All those generated files are intended to be packaged during build-time only.
So I'm +1 on removing those earlier generated files from the source trees as
well as dropping the outputDirectory from the plugin. The plugin itself however
should stay IMO.

I'm willing to do a bit of cleaning of this this weekend if nobody beats me to it.