streams-dev mailing list archives

From Craig McClanahan <craig...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Startup errors on "streams-web"
Date Fri, 22 Feb 2013 00:41:41 GMT
On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 7:19 AM, Jason Letourneau
<jletourneau80@gmail.com>wrote:

> Oh it could be complaining about trying to setup the servlet route
> endpoint without a proper servlet container at its disposal?  Might
> try looking at the properties for the eip routes module and using the
> jetty:// endpoints instead of the servlet:// endpoint that is in the
> streams-web properties file...don't have the code in front of
> me...just guessing
>
> On Wed, Feb 20, 2013 at 9:22 AM, Jason Letourneau
> <jletourneau80@gmail.com> wrote:
> > I've not tested with jetty, just with Tomcat and deploying the war.
> >
> > But this seems like it can't find the Camel dependencies.
> >
> > Jason

OK, deploying it in Tomcat made startup work, once I added an empty spring
config file into the WEB-INF/spring folder (configuration logic complains
if there are no spring*.xml files there at all).

Any hints on how to get this thing to do something interesting?  :-)

Craig